Do you know people who don’t seem to be able to shake off old habits that hold them back?
Do you know people who spend much of their time talking about what they want to/are going to/wish to do, but don’t have the brass to do it?
Do you know people so scared of things they know the have to do, and just slip back from their dreams year after year?
I’m not saying you’ve ever been in these situations
So we’ve developed some very important content around what we call ‘Decision Science’ – the path of least resistance to wealth & your chosen lifestyle.
Sounds sexy right
This is content we’ve observed through all our events, Masterclasses and VIP personal coaching sessions.
Strategies are easy. Decisions seem to cause people more challenges
So here are some tips. Watch out in future as we develop this and really help accelerate investors’ results
1. Perfection is unattainable and takes too long: go for professional excellence instead – “Get perfect later”
2. Common sense only goes so far: breakthroughs require imagination – “Imagination is more important than knowledge”
3. Spend more time testing and less time planning. often what YOU think is right, is wrong. And vice versa. – “To know and not to do is not to know”
4. Do something: you learn. Waiting is dangerous and there are no guarantees – “It’s never too late to do, but it’s always too late to wait”
5. Forget the future: you can’t predict it – plan only what you can predict
6. Mistrust research: it rarely reveals what you need, is often biased, rarely in your favour, and stops you from ‘doing’
7. Mistrust your experience and your memory, and that of others: it is often clouded, glorified and 90% of the time wrong. How we remember is mostly not how it was
8. Avoid confusion and overwhelm. Don’t follow too many guru’s. Don’t spread yourself too thin. Learn to say no. Get great at the simple things. Have regular clearouts. Immersion.