25 Benefits Of Investing In Property Education
Learning to invest in property correctly is a hot topic right now. Across 2020, 2021 and in to 2022, while a lot of people were stuck at home and worried about the future of their jobs, many got educated and entered into the unknown world of investing.
As well as stocks, shares, crypto currencies and bonds, another avenue to explore is property.
Have you heard the saying “as safe as houses”, that’s because investing your money in property is considered to be one of the safest investments you can make.
Is property investment a good idea?
In short, yes, as when compared to other investment strategies, investing in property is comparatively low risk.
Property investments are usually more slow and stable since they aren’t traded on an exchange and property valuations are estimated to double in value every 10 years (however, in some areas it can be a lot quicker than this).
Why invest in property?
As the owner of a property you get many benefits:
- If you choose to live in it yourself you get to enjoy the physical asset
- You can rent the property out to increase your monthly income
- When you sell the property you will profit from any increase in its value. This works well especially if you have completed a refurbishment
Also, with the current rise in inflation, you’re actually losing money by having savings sitting in a bank account because it depreciates in value year on year.
Therefore, it’s important to invest in assets, such as property in order to protect your savings.
Assets such as property, give you a diversified portfolio as it can potentially help minimise losses if the market takes big swings in reaction to events like inflation. Long term appreciation on property value should beat the rise in inflation.
If you’re a property investor, you can also benefit from inflation by implementing higher rent prices while keeping your mortgage the same, as well as gaining recurring income.
Buying properties and borrowing money against them is a great way to hedge yourself against inflation.
How can you invest in property?
First of all, it’s important to know as with any investment, there are risks to investing in property. These risks are escalated if you don’t learn how to invest in property first.
Many people propel themselves into property investing without the right skills, knowledge, experience, guidance or education. Investing in property education will save you a lot of time, a lot of money and from making A LOT of mistakes.
It’s vital to learn from the experts. Those who have been there, done that, made the mistakes, learned from them and have gone on to grow wildly successful property portfolios and can give you the exact strategies to do the same.
Our Top 25 benefits of investing in property education
- It stops you from making EXPENSIVE mistakes
- You will gain valuable knowledge, techniques and skills that will last you a lifetime and can be used over and over
- It forces you to change your mindset out of the 9-5 grind and into one of a property investor with an achievable goal
- You can pass on your property knowledge to your friends, family, colleagues and more. Adding your personal experiences to give them the opportunity to better their futures
- Property investment courses are as much a networking event as they are about learning . Meet new contacts, JV or business partners
- Increase your confidence, self-worth and esteem by understanding property investment and how different strategies work.
- Open doors to other avenues of education, increasing your knowledge of finance, tax, marketing, personal development and more
- Enter a new environment of support, enthusiasm, progressiveness and step away from work cultures that are often full of complaints, blame and excuses
- Evoke competition, challenge and the accountability to succeed
- Become aware and avoid the pitfalls that uneducated/inexperienced property investors often make
- The more you learn, the more likely you are to earn by knowing how to create real property income streams
- Learn how to budget and apportion your finances more effectively
- Other entrepreneurs and investors tend to value people who invest in themselves to better their personal development – therefore will be more likely to invest in you.
- If you attend a course that was unhelpful and a waste of money, it is a lesson to always do your research and due diligence
- Become part of a supportive, welcoming community who will want to hear your stories of success
- Meet hardworking, inspiring, determined, committed, intelligent and wealthy people
- Ignite that spark inside you to get motivated and take action to change your life
- Be forced out of your comfort zone – essential to be a successful property investor
- Dr David J Lieberman defines happiness as “progress towards a worthwhile goal”. Courses and education that develop your knowledge, skills and personal development can legitimately increase your happiness
- Become a better problem solver and overcome situations in your projects and investments more effectively
- Gain access to EXCLUSIVE information that will give you a competitive advantage
- You realise there are other people in property going through the same experiences and pains as you – you don’t have to go through it alone!
- Reduce time taken and mistakes made when you uncover and utilise a proven system for progress.
- The investments you make in property education will encourage you to strive for ROIs.
- Inspire and lead others!
So, what should you do now?
You need to attend the UK’s #1 Property Investing Event!
The Multiple Streams of Property Income is a unique event. You’ll discover that SERIOUS MONEY can be made by investing in property using proven strategies that work in today’s market. These include without a deposit, without borrowing from typical high street lenders and without having any property world experience.
You will also get to network with like-minded people who share your aspirations to become financially free. The support network from this event is incomparable. Meet lifelong friends and future business partners, share knowledge, experiences and ideas to make your property journey even more successful.
What you’ll get at our MSOPI event
Over the 3 days, you will hear from property investing experts who specialise in buy-to-let, raising finance, deal sourcing, property trading and other creative strategies to start your property business from scratch.
They will teach you the proven wealth creation methods, including how to:
- Make more money from ONE simple property deal than you could make in 6 months of paid work.
- Lock in up to £900+/month income (and how to repeat it again and again…).
- Invest in property without a deposit or a mortgage for instant ongoing monthly cashflow.
- Get the hottest property deals (these deals NEVER appear in Estate Agent’s windows).
- Potentially give up your job within a matter of months and live off your property income WITHOUT the need for a large cash pot, mortgage or loans.
- Find properties at silly low prices (WAY below market price) without paying a single penny.
- Make up to £500,000 from ONE property deal.
- Get UNLIMITED finance to build your portfolio (hint: you can do this WITHOUT using either a mortgage broker OR a bank!)
- Have a flood of local deals at 25%-55% discount whilst others are paying full price! (Using these methods you can take your pick of properties that are substantially under market value)
Learn from some of the UK’s top property investors for FREE at the Multiple Streams of Property Income event, live, in Peterborough on the 22nd-24th of April 2022.
Get taught the most successful strategies for investing in property that are working right now, that you can take away and implement straight away.
AND AS AN ADDED BONUS!
To celebrate Progressive Property’s 15 year anniversary we have EXCLUSIVE, one-off, special Keynote Speakers attending this event. Learn directly from Progressive Property’s Co-Founders, Mark Homer and Rob Moore who between them have bought over 600 properties for themselves, their business partners and investors.
Mark and Rob are real life property gurus. When they offer advice, tips, techniques and strategies, you better believe people listen carefully.
This is a LIMITED EDITION ONE OFF Multiple Streams Of Property Income event with Mark Homer and Rob Moore, that won’t happen again soon.
Make sure you don’t miss it!
Have a question or wish to find out more? Then simply get in touch with us today and one of our team members will be on hand to help you!